Thursday, May 15, 2008

Why is love so hard??

! ! ! Sigh.... everyone in this world is not happy with their life.... most of us as a teenager alwayz not happy with our family or some got problems in relationships too... For me im currently single and in my heart I'm happy with my life , besids that Me too has problems not only in study but too having probz in relationships!!


I alwayz wonderz why is this world so unfair to me!! Others got their love ones but why is it not me?? In my school I got some feel with 2 girls, but i never dare to tell them , i alwayz wondering if one of them will be mine love one <>


However , Im still in process of trainning up my courage to let one of the girlz knows that I love her....

1 comment:

叶子 said...

i won't laugh at all....
cause it was far better than my chinese blog...
i'm very impressed with it....
try your best to post more nice article ok?