Friday, May 16, 2008

ho..ho..ho..( what a wonderful dayzz)??

He---hAAA!! At last man!!! At last we had sms each other... at the same time I would like to take this oppoturnity to thankz my frinedz who gave me the number and send her the first msg using my phone number...



This was the day that makes mr looses all my strees which Im having it the last feel dayz becoz of the school exams!!! Now after smsing her, all my strees are gone besides that some kind of power had been added to me!! Wow......wow..... thn next thing I wanna do is to talk to her face by face( anyone knows me will know what Im talking about)..


Hope it will never fails me.... wahh!! is late now >>> i got to go!! becoz tomorrow morning i got to wake uo early and going to kl for drum practice...

C u guys and thankz for reading my blog....be continue..........!!!!

( good night {w****} sweet dreamz)

1 comment:

叶子 said...

what a good try.....
try more harder....
this is the best chance for you to talk to her....

wishi you all the best.....