Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Yaer 2009!!!

Yoyoyo... hey everybody!! Is been a long time that I never use my blog dy...how are u guyz!!!! Anyway, one year just passed and this year is 2009 which is the year of "ox"... Besides, this year will be my final year is High School and this year Im sitting for a very important exam ..the goal for me this year is to score at least 5A's in SPM and find out what I actually interested in to do in future!!

However, lets talk about new year!! This year for me is abit boring or maybe should I put it that way that a house without grandparents definetly the whole house will be come dull and cold.. Since young when I were alwayz looking forward for Chinese New Year , but as I growing up I felt that there is no more such "happy" mood to celebrate dy...maybe I think too much!!! For now my main focus is to do my best in every examination that will be coming to me after chinese new yearz..

Besides, currently I just hurt a girl.. She is one of my friend sister!! We coupled for like almost a month but after school reopen I suggested to breakup.. Because I find that she dont really suit me or maybe she is not my type.. My character and her character is totally different... if we couple together is just like a dog coupling with a cat... They will never ever live happyly together!!

So now currently IM single and not available because of my FUTURE!!! I want my future to be as bright as diamond and shine for God...

Ya..thatz all for my blog today!! Just want to which You all happy CHINESE NEW YEAR

No comments: