Sunday, December 14, 2008

What a great holiday!!











Is almost one month ady for school break! I do really miss the time that passed! During holiday the most unforgetable time I been through is the time I were in Philipine! That was a great trip that I ever have!








We went there as a missionaries! Before going , I do felt lazy and actually dont feel like going. However, my parents brought my ticket already..so what can I do is just go there without any expectation! We left Malaysia on 4th DEC, in 4am!! This my second time going overseas by plane...hahahaha!!!lolzzz....








So we landed on Philipine at 11am.. the meal we have there is , it so special I really like it because they serve with rice and the price of it is resonable too....yummy.....








After our meal, we took almost 3hours journey to the hotel we are going to stay....on the way to the place we are heading to, I felt very nervous wonder how does it going to be the place we going to stay for the past 6dayz... But when we reach there the hotel is actually not bad though...








Cut the long story short, I went there and serve as a drummer in every church service ... I felt really proud of myself and at the mean time I've learned to humble myself.... The people there were friendly and the food there is nice and really suits me....heheheh








Besides, I too meet a girl name<>... she celebrated my birthday with me in Philipine and all of a sudden I felt in luv with her...HOW ON EARTH THIS CAN HAPPEN!!! But before I go I do made a promise to them that I will be back again to Philipine Next year December after my SPM!!!!








# all those photo is taken in Philipine, hope you all enjoy it##

No comments: